Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The First Organic Soap and Hemp Face Cloth Promo in the Mail!

Good Afternoon,

My morning was spent typing and revising and printing.  My first promo package went out to the mail on it's way to Massachussets. 

My brother has a salon in Bradford, Salon DKS, just in case you get out that way, and he has agreed to carry my beautiful Petal Face Cloths and Organic Soap. 





The first photo is of course, the Petal Face Cloth, which is hand knit  from hemp fiber.  It is a renewable resource, a natural exfoliate, antimicrobial and biodegradable. The second is a photo of some of the actual samples that I ordered.  These are the 1 oz bars and they are available in a 4 oz size as well.  For those who are fragrance sensitive, there is also a 4 oz bar of unscented soap, also organic.


The colors of these soaps are so vivid and the different essential oils in the bars brings back memories of the 1970s.  Here is one....walking around Woodstock, NY and browsing the shops.  They all had that wonderful aroma of essential oils.  It could have been incense, candles, or soap,  and probably a combination of all.  But just now when I had them out on the table to photograph, I took a free ride back a couple of decades.


I have a couple of more promo packages to get out, and I will definitely share with you the outcomes.  If any of you who follow my blog are interested, drop me a  comment below, or email me, dee@youandmeknit.com, or catch me on Face Book. 

Have a great rest of the afternoon and stay cool.  Hot and humid with the possibility of T Storms.


Happy Knitting!





No comments:

Post a Comment