Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Knitting Photos Extraordinaire!


Good Afternoon,

Ugh!  Hot! Hot! Hot!  But I'm still smiling because sitting right in front of me is the biggest vase of sunflowers.  My sweetheart brought them home from work yesterday.

This picture was edited in a new iPad App that my photographer suggested.  I have just started working with it this morning and absolutely love it.  The App is called Diptic, and this week it is the free App of the week.



The photo above is a class that I taught, Gauntlet Fingerless Gloves.  I had not used my student's photos before, guess I was waiting for this to come along. 

There are so many layouts, colors, etc, etc, etc, I just can't stop playing with it.  I am thinking this is a great way to create photo albums of all your great projects.  If you sell your things on your website or somewhere else, this could change for sure what your online shop would look like.

I put together photos of the boys this morning and emailed them off.  Without a doubt, they were well received. 

Here come the T-Storms, so want to get this out before I lose my Internet connection.

Have a great afternoon and Happy Knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment